When it comes to finding a mortgage lender in Raleigh, it is important to know that not all home loan companies are equal.
The quality of your mortgage lender will affect both how smoothly the loan process goes and how satisfied you are with your mortgage. Below are some tips to help you choose the right company.
Things You Should To Know When Choosing a Mortgage Lender
- Choose a local Raleigh mortgage company. Instead of working with a big box, nationwide lender, think about choosing a company that is based right here in Raleigh. A local business is going to take more time with you, work harder to surmount obstacles, and also better understand the Raleigh real estate market.
- Work with a company that puts your interests first. Did you know that loan experts at many companies are paid on commission? The Martini Mortgage Group instead pays its strategists on salary. We do this to eliminate conflicts of interest. Operating as a fiduciary, we focus on your best interests ahead of our own at all times.
- Select a lender in North Carolina offering diverse products. The right mortgage lender offers a selection of loan products that offers something to every borrower. We can connect you with conventional loans, FHA loans, jumbo loans, VA loans, physician loans, bank statement loans, USDA loans and more.
- Choose a company that keeps you informed. The loan process should be simple and straightforward, never mystifying. And you should never be feeling confused about your next steps or your application status. A mortgage company that is dedicated to its customers takes the time to follow up consistently with you along the way toward closing. The loan experts should always be ready to answer your questions and help you take the next steps.
- Work with a mortgage lender in Raleigh that treats you like family. Finally, the Martini Mortgage Group is a family company with family values. A good mortgage broker should treat you as such, since your home is one of the biggest investments you will make for your family. That is why one of our slogans is, “Our family is YOUR family lender.” As your family lender, we will keep monitoring your home loan and supporting you long after you receive your keys. Any time in the future you need help, we will be there.
Schedule a Consult With the Martini Mortgage Group Today
Have questions about working with us, or ready to apply for a home loan? Please give the Martini Mortgage Group a call at (919) 238-4934 to schedule your consultation. We are based in Raleigh and help homebuyers and homeowners throughout North Carolina as well as the states of Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, Illinois, Tennessee and Virginia.
Do you know how much home you can afford?
Most people don’t... Find out in 10 minutes.Today's Mortgage Rates