When you are shopping for your first home, you will have many questions about the process. You may not be familiar with the different types of loans available to you, or know what is an ideal fit for your financial needs.
At the Martini Mortgage Group, we take a fiduciary approach, putting the needs of homebuyers ahead of our interests. When you buy your first home with a mortgage from us, you can be assured that we have matched you with a product that will help you achieve your long-term goals.
Find the Right Type of Mortgage For Your First Home
We offer the following types of loans to first time homebuyers in North Carolina and beyond.
If you are borrowing within the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loan limits, you can purchase your first home with a conventional conforming loan. Competitive down payments and fixed and adjustable mortgage rates are available.
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan program lets you buy a home with a low down payment and affordable rates. You do not need a perfect credit score to be eligible for this type of home loan.
You can purchase a home with a zero down VA mortgage if you are a veteran, active duty service member, or eligible surviving spouse. There is no PMI requirement, and rates are affordable. This type of mortgage is backed by the US Department of Veterans Affairs.
The Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loan limits do not have to limit what you can borrow when you purchase a home if you use a jumbo mortgage. This is also called a “non-conforming” loan.
If you are a physician, you can purchase your first home with zero down payment and no PMI with a physician mortgage.
You do not need a W-2 to purchase your first home. If you are self-employed or otherwise earn income without a W-2, our bank statement loan process makes home purchase easy. Just provide your bank statements to verify your income.
Why Choose Us as Your First Home Lender?
Here are some reasons to work with the Martini Mortgage Group on your first home loan:
- Since 2006, we have helped numerous first time homebuyers to make their dreams come true in Raleigh, throughout North Carolina, and beyond. We are familiar with just about any loan scenario that might come up, and can help you avoid pitfalls and work through obstacles to close fast.
- Our mortgage product selection offers diverse options for different needs. We will explain each of your loan options to you in detail during your consultation, and will listen carefully as you explain your goals. We can then provide you with suitable recommendations.
- We work as a fiduciary. This means that we put the needs of our clients ahead of our own. Serving your best interests is at the heart of what we do. We are here to help you maximize the return on your investment in your first home.
- We keep you updated. You will know what is happening at each stage of the loan process. When we require you to provide documentation or take other steps, we inform you right away. This keeps the loan process moving rapidly forward to completion.
- Our job doesn’t end with your purchase of a home. It is our commitment to be here to serve you over the lifetime of your mortgage.
Buy Your First Home in North Carolina Now
The Martini Mortgage Group is passionate about providing first time homebuyers with the tools, education and products they need to successfully invest in a home. If you are ready to purchase your first home today, please give us a call at (919) 238-4934 to schedule your consultation. Along with North Carolina, we also serve first time homebuyers in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Tennessee and Virginia.
Do you know how much home you can afford?
Most people don’t... Find out in 10 minutes.Today's Mortgage Rates